Emergency Medicine Days in Tallahassee is the premier advocacy event each year for the Florida College of Emergency Physicians. All members are invited each spring to our state capital to spend time face-to-face with their legislators, lobbying for legislation that will provide better access to quality care for our patients. At EM Days, FCEP members gather with their colleagues and lobby for a better emergency medicine climate in Florida.
Created by ACEP, the Emergency Medicine Wellness Week™ will remind all emergency physicians and their colleagues to take the time to self-renew while, at the same time, work the long and at times very difficult hours we do.
Make it about action rather than just ideas. Become more healthy, less burned out, and more resilient this year.
Meeting will be in the LaStone Room
Join Us as We Advocate for Emergency Nursing on Capitol Hill
Registration for ENA’s annual Day on the Hill advocacy event is now open. Space is limited socontact your state president to register today!
This two-day event features:
- Keynote address by Charlie Cook, one of the nation’s leading authorities on American politics and U.S. elections
- An interactive training session with a congressional messaging expert on how to most effectively convey ENA’s legislative requests
- Specific information about ENA’s congressional requests so you can speak knowledgeably about these issues
- An opportunity to meet with congressional leaders on Capitol Hill to discuss how they can positively influence the future of emergency nursing
- Networking sessions and the ENA Update with the Board of Directors
This event is designed for ENA members both new to advocating on Capitol Hill, and for nurses who have previously attended ENA Day on the Hill.
This event was extremely popular last year, so please register through your state president today. We hope you can attend!