Meeting will be in the LaStone Room
Join Us as We Advocate for Emergency Nursing on Capitol Hill
Registration for ENA’s annual Day on the Hill advocacy event is now open. Space is limited socontact your state president to register today!
This two-day event features:
- Keynote address by Charlie Cook, one of the nation’s leading authorities on American politics and U.S. elections
- An interactive training session with a congressional messaging expert on how to most effectively convey ENA’s legislative requests
- Specific information about ENA’s congressional requests so you can speak knowledgeably about these issues
- An opportunity to meet with congressional leaders on Capitol Hill to discuss how they can positively influence the future of emergency nursing
- Networking sessions and the ENA Update with the Board of Directors
This event is designed for ENA members both new to advocating on Capitol Hill, and for nurses who have previously attended ENA Day on the Hill.
This event was extremely popular last year, so please register through your state president today. We hope you can attend!
The 35th Annual Emergency Medicine Education Conference will be held again at the beautiful Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in Destin, Florida. This is a prestigious educational meeting for emergency physicians, PAs, NPs, nurses, administrators and more.
- Morning seminars with relevant and practice-improving teaching by renowned clinical educators
- Afternoons free for family and beach vacationing
- NP and PA “BOOT CAMP” with focused teaching and hands-on skills lab
- 23.75 AMA PRA category 1 credits
- Golf tournament on Sandestin’s award winning links with 72 holes spanning from the beach to the bay
See our Brochure with more information on agenda, topics and speakers will be updated when available
ACCOMMODATIONS – Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort • Group Code: 23M3D2 • www.sandestin.com/accommodations • 1-800-320-8115 • Limited availability of group rate